Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Robbed of Childhood and Chances: Ferguson and Beyond
- Youth and Interrogation
- Florida Supreme Court Throws Out Life Sentences for Juveniles
- No Perfect Victim
- Perceiving Adolescence
- 25 Year-Old Adolescents?
- Just World Belief and Victim Blaming
- Keeping a Grim Tally in Juvenile Court
- Juvenile Lifers: Reason for Hope
- Kiddie Court is No Joke for Juveniles
Category Archives: Visual Arts
The title of this post is the title of the final volume of Susan Madden Lankford’s trilogy on interlinked social issues. Here is a description: Susan Lankford’s latest book is Born, Not Raised: Voices from Juvenile Hall, which a recent review in … Continue reading
Photographer Richard Ross has produced an amazing series of images, including the one to the left, documenting the experiences of children in detention facilities in thirty states. A book featuring these photos is forthcoming, and there is a blog with comments … Continue reading