Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Category Archives: Training
I am a sucker for a feel-good story, and this is the best one I’ve come across in a long time. It’s from the San Francisco Chronicle, written by Meredith May, and here’s how it opens: A group of incarcerated teenage … Continue reading
The title of this post is the title of the Florida Juvenile Justice Association’s 2013 Adolescent Conference planned for February 19-20, 2013, in Orlando, Florida. The conference schedule features two dynamic keynote speakers, a wide choice of among 30 … Continue reading
The title of this post is the title of a series of new graphic novels for youth in custodial settings from the Project on Addressing Prison Rape. These graphic novels are a first step in reaching out to youth in juvenile … Continue reading