Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
- Right to Counsel in Nonpayment Hearings
Category Archives: Search and Seizure
Many of the cases we handle in the UNC Juvenile Justice Clinic involve school-based incidents that are then charged as criminal offenses in delinquency court. Students who have acted out verbally or physically in school (where any “touch” that is … Continue reading