Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Robbed of Childhood and Chances: Ferguson and Beyond
- Youth and Interrogation
- Florida Supreme Court Throws Out Life Sentences for Juveniles
- No Perfect Victim
- Perceiving Adolescence
- 25 Year-Old Adolescents?
- Just World Belief and Victim Blaming
- Keeping a Grim Tally in Juvenile Court
- Juvenile Lifers: Reason for Hope
- Kiddie Court is No Joke for Juveniles
Category Archives: Psychology
I am always struck by the fact that sometimes the most obvious solutions to “problems” with kids are the most effective but also the most likely not to be considered. For instance, the concept that adolescents act out, cuss, throw things, … Continue reading
The title of this post is the title of a new paper by Dr. Richard Rogers et al., which appears in the March 2012 issue of Criminal Justice and Behavior. Here is the abstract: The American Bar Association, via its … Continue reading