Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Youth and Interrogation
- Florida Supreme Court Throws Out Life Sentences for Juveniles
- No Perfect Victim
- Perceiving Adolescence
- 25 Year-Old Adolescents?
- Just World Belief and Victim Blaming
- Keeping a Grim Tally in Juvenile Court
- Juvenile Lifers: Reason for Hope
- Kiddie Court is No Joke for Juveniles
- Children in Isolation: The Solitary Confinement of Youth
Category Archives: Legislative Hearings
As many of you know, yesterday the U.S. Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights held a hearing on ending the school-to-prison pipeline. A full webcast of the hearing, which was chaired by Senator Dick Durbin, in addition … Continue reading