Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Youth and Interrogation
- Florida Supreme Court Throws Out Life Sentences for Juveniles
- No Perfect Victim
- Perceiving Adolescence
- 25 Year-Old Adolescents?
- Just World Belief and Victim Blaming
- Keeping a Grim Tally in Juvenile Court
- Juvenile Lifers: Reason for Hope
- Kiddie Court is No Joke for Juveniles
- Children in Isolation: The Solitary Confinement of Youth
Category Archives: Immigration
The basic answer to the question posed in the title of this post is, we don’t know yet. Until the rules and regulations regarding the program are released in mid-August, immigration experts can only guess. However, there is some information … Continue reading