Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Robbed of Childhood and Chances: Ferguson and Beyond
- Youth and Interrogation
- Florida Supreme Court Throws Out Life Sentences for Juveniles
- No Perfect Victim
- Perceiving Adolescence
- 25 Year-Old Adolescents?
- Just World Belief and Victim Blaming
- Keeping a Grim Tally in Juvenile Court
- Juvenile Lifers: Reason for Hope
- Kiddie Court is No Joke for Juveniles
Category Archives: Environmental Injustice
I am very excited about our incoming 1L class to Carolina Law. As the chair of the admissions committee this past year, I had the opportunity to speak with many of our admitted students, and they are a bright, dynamic, … Continue reading