Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Category Archives: Contests
The American Bar Association Journal recently announced that it is compiling its annual list of the 100 best legal blogs and invites readers to submit a nomination at this link: Use the form below to tell us about a blawg—not your own—that … Continue reading
I am happy to announce the four winners of the 2012 Third Edition of Children, Parents, and the Law: Public and Private Authority in the Home, Schools, and Juvenile Courts (Aspen) and an electronic copy of the Teacher’s Manual: Nick … Continue reading
Apologies for the lack of recent posting; I’ve been off the grid this week. If you ever find yourself missing the blog, however, please remember to check out the Juvenile Justice Blog Facebook page, as there are frequent links there … Continue reading
The Juvenile Justice Blog has now been in operation for about a month! We have almost 100 subscribers, nearly 4000 page visits, over 100 “LIKES” on the Facebook page, over 200 Twitter followers, and lots of good coverage by other … Continue reading