Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Category Archives: Blogosphere
The title of this post is the title of a notable new essay by Professor J. Robert Brown of the University of Denver, available on SSRN (the data may be found here). Professor Brown provides an analysis of the role of the law faculty … Continue reading
The American Bar Association Journal recently announced that it is compiling its annual list of the 100 best legal blogs and invites readers to submit a nomination at this link: Use the form below to tell us about a blawg—not your own—that … Continue reading