Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
- Right to Counsel in Nonpayment Hearings
Category Archives: Awards
Legal education is under attack — and rightly so. Corporate law firms are downsizing. State budgets are shrinking. Non-profits are shutting their doors, and student debt is exploding. In this climate, those of us who are engaged in training our … Continue reading
MacArthur Foundation Program Honors Juvenile Justice Reform Achievements of Rutgers-Newark Law Professor
I was thrilled to see this press release from Rutgers Law School announcing that the wonderful clinical law professor, Laura Cohen, was being honored for her work on behalf of juveniles: Laura Cohen, Clinical Professor of Law at Rutgers School … Continue reading