Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: March 8, 2016
One of the best juvenile justice advocacy organizations in the U.S., the Juvenile Law Center, seeks a dedicated, creative, and experienced lawyer to join their legal staff. The attorney should have a minimum of five years of experience in juvenile … Continue reading
Nearly on a daily basis, there are excellent long form articles and other stories on juvenile justice-related topics on the web. I try to keep up via several sources, including my Twitter feed (yes, if you’re not on Twitter and following … Continue reading