Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: March 1, 2015
By Alicia DeVault, B.S., and Martha-Elin Blomquist, Ph.D. Media coverage of recent events such as campus sexual assaults and officer-involved shootings brings to light a topic that is not often discussed: victim blaming. Victim blaming can be defined as holding … Continue reading →