Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Youth and Interrogation
- Florida Supreme Court Throws Out Life Sentences for Juveniles
- No Perfect Victim
- Perceiving Adolescence
- 25 Year-Old Adolescents?
- Just World Belief and Victim Blaming
- Keeping a Grim Tally in Juvenile Court
- Juvenile Lifers: Reason for Hope
- Kiddie Court is No Joke for Juveniles
- Children in Isolation: The Solitary Confinement of Youth
Monthly Archives: February 2013
During my ten years practicing in juvenile delinquency court, I’ve been struck by the overwhelming number of cases in which youth readily confess to police — often school resource officers. Sophisticated interrogation techniques are usually not required. The officer need … Continue reading