Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Notes from the Field: Juvenile Court and the Children who End Up There
- We Must Stop Criminalizing Adolescence
- KIDS in Jail: Narrative Nonfiction about Youth Incarceration
- Why do Victims “Lie”?
- Charged as an Adult because an Adult When Charged
- Erasing Adolescence
- Juvenile Defense: Small Steps can have Ripple Effects, One Case at a Time
- Juvenile Sentencing Schemes after Miller v. Alabama
- Robbed of Childhood and Chances: Ferguson and Beyond
- Youth and Interrogation
Daily Archives: January 22, 2013
The title of this post is the title of the Florida Juvenile Justice Association’s 2013 Adolescent Conference planned for February 19-20, 2013, in Orlando, Florida. The conference schedule features two dynamic keynote speakers, a wide choice of among 30 … Continue reading