Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Robbed of Childhood and Chances: Ferguson and Beyond
- Youth and Interrogation
- Florida Supreme Court Throws Out Life Sentences for Juveniles
- No Perfect Victim
- Perceiving Adolescence
- 25 Year-Old Adolescents?
- Just World Belief and Victim Blaming
- Keeping a Grim Tally in Juvenile Court
- Juvenile Lifers: Reason for Hope
- Kiddie Court is No Joke for Juveniles
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
The title of this post is the title of an excellent op-ed by my colleagues and friends, Professor Barbara Fedders of University of North Carolina School of Law and Jason Langberg, staff attorney and director of the Push Out Prevention Project at … Continue reading