Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Youth and Interrogation
- Florida Supreme Court Throws Out Life Sentences for Juveniles
- No Perfect Victim
- Perceiving Adolescence
- 25 Year-Old Adolescents?
- Just World Belief and Victim Blaming
- Keeping a Grim Tally in Juvenile Court
- Juvenile Lifers: Reason for Hope
- Kiddie Court is No Joke for Juveniles
- Children in Isolation: The Solitary Confinement of Youth
Daily Archives: January 20, 2013
With the 2012 Supreme Court decision in Miller v. Alabama, striking down mandatory JLWOP for homicide, there has been increased optimism that the U.S. has turned a corner in the inhumane sentencing of youth. Although the decision did not affect … Continue reading