Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Notes from the Field: Juvenile Court and the Children who End Up There
- We Must Stop Criminalizing Adolescence
- KIDS in Jail: Narrative Nonfiction about Youth Incarceration
- Why do Victims “Lie”?
- Charged as an Adult because an Adult When Charged
- Erasing Adolescence
- Juvenile Defense: Small Steps can have Ripple Effects, One Case at a Time
- Juvenile Sentencing Schemes after Miller v. Alabama
- Robbed of Childhood and Chances: Ferguson and Beyond
- Youth and Interrogation
Daily Archives: January 20, 2013
With the 2012 Supreme Court decision in Miller v. Alabama, striking down mandatory JLWOP for homicide, there has been increased optimism that the U.S. has turned a corner in the inhumane sentencing of youth. Although the decision did not affect … Continue reading