Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: December 10, 2012
MacArthur Foundation Program Honors Juvenile Justice Reform Achievements of Rutgers-Newark Law Professor
I was thrilled to see this press release from Rutgers Law School announcing that the wonderful clinical law professor, Laura Cohen, was being honored for her work on behalf of juveniles: Laura Cohen, Clinical Professor of Law at Rutgers School … Continue reading
The title of this post is the title of an upcoming conference at Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles on Friday, February 22, 2013. The sponsor of the conference, the Southwestern Journal of International Law, describes the symposium in this … Continue reading
The title of this post is the title of a post by our friends at Reclaiming Futures that features the Holiday Event Toolkit from the Campaign for Youth Justice. The Toolkit provides a comprehensive 25 page step-by-step guide for how to … Continue reading