Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- KIDS in Jail: Narrative Nonfiction about Youth Incarceration
- Why do Victims “Lie”?
- Charged as an Adult because an Adult When Charged
- Erasing Adolescence
- Juvenile Defense: Small Steps can have Ripple Effects, One Case at a Time
- Juvenile Sentencing Schemes after Miller v. Alabama
- Robbed of Childhood and Chances: Ferguson and Beyond
- Youth and Interrogation
- Florida Supreme Court Throws Out Life Sentences for Juveniles
- No Perfect Victim
Daily Archives: November 16, 2012
Although there is plenty to be excited about in terms of the recent strides made in the area of LGBT marriage rights, there is still a tremendous amount of work to be done for LGBT kids. One of the largest … Continue reading