Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Notes from the Field: Juvenile Court and the Children who End Up There
- We Must Stop Criminalizing Adolescence
- KIDS in Jail: Narrative Nonfiction about Youth Incarceration
- Why do Victims “Lie”?
- Charged as an Adult because an Adult When Charged
- Erasing Adolescence
- Juvenile Defense: Small Steps can have Ripple Effects, One Case at a Time
- Juvenile Sentencing Schemes after Miller v. Alabama
- Robbed of Childhood and Chances: Ferguson and Beyond
- Youth and Interrogation
Daily Archives: November 5, 2012
Here is this week’s column, which also appears in the Huffington Post and Juvenile Justice Information Exchange: As with most natural disasters, the attention of the media was initially centered on the havoc wrecked by Hurricane Sandy. We were drawn … Continue reading