Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Monthly Archives: October 2012
My latest column posted at the Juvenile Justice Information Exchange is inspired by recent headlines: The facts are still coming in. All we know is what the media is reporting: a newborn is dead, a 14 year-old girl has been … Continue reading
As we know, nearly half of Americans currently live in poverty or are very close to it. Yet, I knew better than to expect that either President Obama or Governor Romney would take any time at last night’s debate to … Continue reading
Please check out these statistics regarding the numbers of youth in the adult criminal justice system. Powerful. by jasonkillinger. Learn about business intelligence tools. Visit the website of the Campaign for Youth Justice and check out their excellent new PSA … Continue reading