Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: October 18, 2012
Richard LeDonne, a research assistant for Data Resource Center for Child & Adolescent Health, used their data to create the powerful infographic that appears below. He offers this as background: Across the board, children living in poverty in the U.S. … Continue reading
The title of this post is the title of the final volume of Susan Madden Lankford’s trilogy on interlinked social issues. Here is a description: Susan Lankford’s latest book is Born, Not Raised: Voices from Juvenile Hall, which a recent review in … Continue reading