Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: October 11, 2012
I’m now blogging for the Huffington Post. Here’s my first piece, which also appears on the Juvenile Justice Information Exchange: Practicing criminal law is not rocket science. It’s also not open heart surgery. But it’s more than just slapping a … Continue reading
Growing Up in Locked Down: Youth in Solitary Confinement in Jails and Prisons Across the United States
The title of this post is the title of an important new report issued by Human Rights Watch and the ACLU, which may be summarized as follows: Every day, in jails and prisons across the United States, young people under the … Continue reading