Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: September 26, 2012
OJJDP’s National Girls Institute (NGI) has released “Voices From the Field: Findings From the NGI Listening Sessions.” Stakeholders—at-risk or justice system-involved girls, parents and caregivers, and practitioners—who attended listening sessions that NGI held across the nation informed the report. The … Continue reading