Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: September 8, 2012
8 out of 10 LGBT Students Experience Harassment, But School-Based Resources and Supports Are Making a Difference
The Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network‘s (GLSEN) 2011 National School Climate Survey was released last week. According to GLSEN researchers, the annual poll — which comprised 8,584 student respondents from all 50 states as well as the District of Columbia — aims … Continue reading