Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: August 30, 2012
The title of this post is the title of a notable new essay by Professor J. Robert Brown of the University of Denver, available on SSRN (the data may be found here). Professor Brown provides an analysis of the role of the law faculty … Continue reading
Texas Tech Law School and their Law Review will be hosting the seventh annual Criminal Law Symposium on Friday, April 5, 2013, which will focus on juveniles. National experts on juvenile transfer, procedural rights, and punishment will exchange ideas and commentary on these issues, among others. … Continue reading