Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: August 16, 2012
Today the California Assembly approved a bill and the California Supreme Court issued a decision that together will help scale back the extreme sentencing of young offenders in that state. Senate Bill 9 will allow juveniles sentenced to mandatory life … Continue reading
Occasionally I fantasize about what I might do if I didn’t teach law students. Of course I adore my job, but there are so many other great things to do out there. To work for the Campaign for Youth Justice … Continue reading