Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: August 15, 2012
The title of this post is a question that has yet to be definitively answered in the wake of Miller v. Alabama, in which the U.S. Supreme court ended mandatory life without parole sentences for juvenile offenders who have committed … Continue reading