Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: August 13, 2012
In the current issue of the always excellent law review, the Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Journal, are several noteworthy articles on the future of juvenile justice. As described on the journal’s website: On Monday, March 26, 2012, the Harvard … Continue reading
Shameful Treatment of Children in Mississippi is Not the Only Example of the School-to-Prison Pipeline
The title of this post is the title of a column I have today at the Juvenile Justice Information Exchange. Here is how it opens: In recent years, juvenile justice advocates, lawyers, policy-makers, and reformers have increasingly sought to raise … Continue reading