Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: August 3, 2012
Dr. Maya Angelou was a keynote speaker at the Children’s Defense Fund National Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio on July 25, 2012 . The poem she recited was the prelude to the National and Racial Healing Town Hall plenary session that … Continue reading
I am happy to announce the four winners of the 2012 Third Edition of Children, Parents, and the Law: Public and Private Authority in the Home, Schools, and Juvenile Courts (Aspen) and an electronic copy of the Teacher’s Manual: Nick … Continue reading