Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: July 11, 2012
What’s Beneath the Graham Cracker?: The Potential Impact of Comparative Law on the Future of Juvenile Justice Reform after Graham v. Florida
The title of this post is the title of a new article in the Pace International Law Review by David A. Shapiro (Brooklyn Law ’12), incoming Gault Fellow at the National Juvenile Defender Center (2012-14). Here is the introduction: In the … Continue reading