Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: July 10, 2012
This is a fabulous idea, and I look forward to reading the winning entries. Please share this notice widely and go here for more info: The Yale Law Journal welcomes submissions for our first Prison Law Writing Contest. If you … Continue reading
I am always struck by the fact that sometimes the most obvious solutions to “problems” with kids are the most effective but also the most likely not to be considered. For instance, the concept that adolescents act out, cuss, throw things, … Continue reading