Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: July 6, 2012
Earlier this week I posted a piece on an upcoming NBC story on Maya Angelou Academy, located within a D.C. youth correctional facility. Here is the link to the six-minute story. It’s very sensitively done, includes interviews with the school’s … Continue reading
During my years in academia, I’ve tried to keep up with the latest legal scholarship written in the area of juvenile justice by subscribing to relevant eJournals through the Social Science Research Network, subject-matter email alerts through Lexis, and weekly … Continue reading