Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
The title of this post is the title of a new article by Josh Tepfer (Northwestern) and Laura Nirider (Northwestern), appearing in the Maine Law Review. Here is the abstract: Post-conviction relief is a vital part of the American justice … Continue reading
The title of this post is the title of a new article by Professor Alberto Bernabe (John Marshall), The Right to Counsel Denied: Confusing the Roles of Lawyers and Guardians, appearing in the Loyola University Chicago Law Journal. Here is … Continue reading
The title of this post is the title of the Fifth Biennial Conference of the International Juvenile Justice Observatory, to be held November 5-7, 2012, in the Olympic Park, London. The organizers state the following: Even before the ‘credit crunch’ … Continue reading