Subscribe by Email
Like us on Facebook!
Latest on Facebook
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: June 26, 2012
On my Facebook news feed, I just received a link to this incisive Slate piece by Judge Richard Posner on yesterday’s Supreme Court decisions. Having read Miller v. Alabama a few times now, I was most struck (as I discussed in an … Continue reading
Juvenile Regional Services is looking to hire (1) a Managing Director; and (2) a Staff Attorney. Both positions and the corresponding application processes are described in greater detail below. Organizational Overview Juvenile Regional Services (JRS) is a nonprofit … Continue reading
CLINICAL FELLOW POSITION AVAILABLE Northwestern University School of Law Bluhm Legal Clinic Children and Family Justice Center Northwestern University School of Law invites applications for a clinical fellow position beginning in mid-August 2012 in the Bluhm Legal Clinic’s Children and Family … Continue reading