Subscribe by Email
- Teaching at a Women’s Prison
- Will Supreme Court Decision be Death Knell for Juvenile Life without Parole?
- Time to End our Modern-Day Debtors’ Prisons
- Prosecuting Children who are Delinquent by Reason of Poverty
- Juvenile Law Center Seeks Staff Attorney
- Recommended Juvenile Justice Reading around the Web
- Why are Armed Police Officers Still in Our Schools?
- Youth Justice Leadership Institute: Now Accepting Applications
- When a Clock is Only a Clock: Dismantling the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Book Review: Letters to a Lifer — the Boy “Never to be Released”
Daily Archives: June 20, 2012
Juvenile justice-related job listings often come across my desk (via email usually), and I’ll post them here whenever possible. For instance, here are two interesting policy and research positions: Project Coordinator (New York City) The Organization M+R Strategic Services, a … Continue reading
Professor Roger L. Goldman (St. Louis) brought an important issue to my attention: whether a particular state’s laws consider personnel who work with juveniles to be more like social workers or like law enforcement for the purpose of revocation of … Continue reading